jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

I'm back!

I know, I'm sorry, I just don't have time, and I know it looks like an excuse, but it is real, I'm about to paint my room and change the fornitures and all those things, so when I have time to post, I just don't find the clothes I want to wear for an outfit, and when I wanted to post I realized that It wasn't summer anymore and I don't have enough winter clothes for anything! But I think that I'll go this weekend for a little shopping, and maybe I can show you the things I'll buy there, If I go...
And when I finish my room I'll show you some photos:)
(I haven't changed my room since I was born, so I'm a little tired of it)
Anyways, I tried to change somethings of the blog that I could do, like the wish list, the tittle, and I tried to change the favicon, but I don't know why I can't, it's frustrating! Still trying to make this look good :)
No more, I hope that tomorrow I can do.. anything here, xoxo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario