lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Italy, day 4

Day number 4 in Italy! That day was kind of relaxed, and that was great, because we had been travelling  A LOT every day, and no sleeping at night, so imagine, we were like ''oh, do we really have to walk again?!''
My camera run out of battery, so I could only take a few photos, and anyways I don't want you to get tired of ancien ruines photos;) Oh and by the way, we just went sightseen in Florence:)
Día número 4 en Italia!Ese día fue bastante relajado, lo que fue genial, porque habíamos viajado MUCHO todos los días y no dormíamos por la noche, así que imaginaos, estábamos siempre diciendo ''Oh, de verdad tenemos que volver a caminar?!''
Mi cámara se quedó sin batería, así que no pude hacer muchas fotos, y de todas formas no quiero cansaros con fotos de ruinas antiguas ;) Ah y por cierto, simplemente hicimos turismo por Florencia :)








The shirt is actually lace on the back, I'm sorry I forgot to take a picture of it, but I'll do it in a couple days if you want to. It's from some shop in Madrid
The leggins are from Zara
The jacket is from H&M and the bag is from herstyle



xoxo, have a nice day!

1 comentario: